Greenhouse SpaThermal Suite Weekly Pass

bandp407

We just booked for Norway (May 2022) at $219 for the week for a couple.

This would be new for us.  Would we be able to buy a day or limited time pass when onboard  a cruise in December 2021 to get a feel for it? It is a Caribbean/Canal cruise so don't think it is appealing enough for a pass for the 10days, but would like to check it out if possible.

I was on the Koningsdam and the couple’s price for a 7day pass was $299 onboard. I didn’t buy it online because I’d read there was usually a special the first day but that was not true for this sailing. I mentioned that it was cheaper online and if they’d honor it but they said no. 

There is no time limit for use of the facilities. No one was masked within the thermal suite but guests are asked to mask up in the gym. 

On 11/5/2021 at 8:21 AM, rodndonna said:

We just booked for Norway (May 2022) at $219 for the week for a couple.

This would be new for us.  Would we be able to buy a day or limited time pass when onboard  a cruise in December 2021 to get a feel for it? It is a Caribbean/Canal cruise so don't think it is appealing enough for a pass for the 10days, but would like to check it out if possible.

Yes, they also sell day passes in addition to the weekly pass.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 3:41 PM, FlaMariner said:

The Spa pass just came available to purchase for our 10/20 TA on the Rotterdam.

The price is $429 for the couples pass.....14 day cruise.

Two years ago, the price was $449 for the Nieuw Statendam 14 day TA when we bought it pre-cruise and I recall checking when onboard and the price was more.

It seems better to buy pre-cruise.  I'll check the price onboard next month, for sure.

FYI...the pass was $459 onboard...So it still seems to be better priced "pre-cruise".

We got our money's worth on the Rotterdam.......Used the pass every day.  No masks, few people, everything worked.....