Canadian Cruisers

Patches353

3 minutes ago, MStarzky said:

Don is going on a cruise this Sat the 24, I'm sure if he can get on know it shouldnt be a issue later on down the road. Barring any major problem. He is canadian.

Thanks will be interesting to see how everything goes for him.  On the ship and I hope he covers returning to Canada afterward.  Re testing and entry requirements.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MStarzky said:

also when it comes to insurance he stated in that video he just has the manulife travel insurance not the covid one.

Just watched the video and he said at least for now if people test positive on board the cruise line is paying for hotel, air changes etc.  Fortunately my group plan covers Covid and also covers us on our cruise.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 10:28 AM, Thechamp555 said:

I'm also in the same situation, I received two different vaccines and there 0 chances that I'll go on a cruise being treated as unvaccinated.

Its all or nothing for us.

Agreed!

A new wrinkle to the mixed vaccine from royal Caribbean. 
They are only accepting mixed Pfizer and Moderna if the second shot was between 28 and 42 days after the first. 
RCL and NCL really making it tough on Canadians and I hope we all remember that in the future when deciding where to spend our travel $$$. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CruisingCanucksTwo said:

A new wrinkle to the mixed vaccine from royal Caribbean. 
They are only accepting mixed Pfizer and Moderna if the second shot was between 28 and 42 days after the first. 
RCL and NCL really making it tough on Canadians and I hope we all remember that in the future when deciding where to spend our travel $$$. 

I watched your newest YouTube video. So frustrating what you are dealing with.

Whats weird is that with Royal Caribbean if you got AZ and Pfizer or Moderna it can be 4-12 weeks IF you are leaving outside of the US.

I did a bit of Saturday night random online searching to find cruises out of Barbadoes, Puerto Rico, and Bahamas...

• Like 1