* PROMOTIONAL CREDIT - Anyone?

CM1984

On 7/8/2021 at 5:35 AM, CM1984 said:

Hi, we have an 11-Day So Caribbean cruise booked for 11/10-11/21/2021.  Yesterday when I logged in to the HAL website, there was a new pop-up with this Promotional Credit.  I had not seen this before and am confused, no other information about it, or email from HAL.  (Our TA does provide 2 complimentary dinners, but not the Shore Excursions - so I'm not thinking this is from the TA).

When I clicked the "X" at the top right of box, it went away, and then no where to be found!  😒  BUT it is still in Navigator. 😊

Has anyone seen this, any thoughts or insights?  I thank you.  (And I do have an email in to my TA for her to help or call HAL for us)

Mimi W

HAL Promo Credit.pdf 439.81 kB · 149 downloads

We are leaving on a 7-day Alaskan cruise this coming Sat. (August 7th).  Like you, I noticed at Promotional Credit for 1 dinner each a couple of weeks ago.  Just yesterday, I noticed a 2nd dinner added to our itinerary.   This will be our 9th HAL cruise and we have never received a promotional credit before.  I do not believe it is tied into other promo amenities that you have received when you booked.  HAL has canceled shore excursions that we had booked or changed them, excluding certain aspects of the original posted excursions, plus our cruise got moved from May to August, so I'm thinking the dinners are goodwill gestures as a thank you for 'hanging in there'.   It's tough for the travel industry to just return to normal with Covid cases rising, Canada not opening their ports/borders and all of the rest.   BTW - the promotional code freebies will show up when you go directly to your booking from your computer.  Mine did after I clicked on the "X" like you did.

Edited by AzChar
  • Like 1