Health Form to Take to the Terminal

noslen3333

I have been advised that in addition to the health form that we filled out 16 days before sailing, there is another health form to fill out and take with you..it's 72 hours before sailing that it becomes available. Problem for me is that I will be driving from Texas to Seattle and not have a computer available. Did any of ya'll need to bring this to the terminal? Were there forms available at the terminal to fill out perhaps? Thanks everyone

28 minutes ago, noslen3333 said:

I have been advised that in addition to the health form that we filled out 16 days before sailing, there is another health form to fill out and take with you..it's 72 hours before sailing that it becomes available. Problem for me is that I will be driving from Texas to Seattle and not have a computer available. Did any of ya'll need to bring this to the terminal? Were there forms available at the terminal to fill out perhaps? Thanks everyone

Go to the public library in one of the cities you will pass on the way and use their free computers. Just log onto Carnival and print out your forms. probably cost 25 cents a page. 

Everything is electronic - will you have a smart phone to answer the health questions 72 hour before you embark on your cruise? If not, a wellness team member will ask you these questions at the terminal and enter your answers into their hand held tablet.  If you have access to a smart phone to finish your check-in online, it will make your check-in process that much faster.

Please remember to bring your actual Vaccine card with you, as well as your WHTI level ID documents. 

Have a safe drive from Texas to Seattle!