Seashore S3 Aft wrap suites

Carolina Girl 99

My mom has indicated that she wants our next cruise to be on Seaside (since she really loved the ship) or the new Seashore. I started to do general research and some mock bookings for SEASHORE to get an idea of anticipated costs. I thought I really should surprise her and book one of the S3 aft wraps like we had on Seaside back in 2018. It was probably our second favorite cabin after the 2 BR Haven on Getaway that I upgraded us to for a steal on my 50th birthday sailing.

I know the ship hasn't started sailing yet and that the deck plans might not be 100% correct, but could one assume to have a cabin that is similar to Seaside? We were on deck 12 and did have some obstruction from the window washing equipment, but it was not really a complaint. Looking at the aft view of Seashore on the MSC website, could one assume that deck 10 or 11 would have the least amount of obstruction? 

Am also aware of the changes in drink packages from the fall to winter sailings. I'm looking at a September 2022 date, would the S3 Aurea suite have the Easy + package? If not, I'm seriously considering taking the S2 extended balcony on deck 9 as it's about $1000 less

Thoughts  on the S3 cabin similarities (Seashore vs Seaside) and which drink package I can expect? 

Edited by Carolina Girl 99

We were on the first sailing out of Miami on Seaside in a Deck 14 S3, the window washer finished in height at our balcony, we did not find it too much of a problem although there is an access door from the balcony to the machine. Currently Easy is the offered drink package but rumours are that it will be changed to Easy plus but when is a tones guess.

I would think that the interior will be very similar on Seashore as on Seaside.