Check-In Stuck at 80%

Just now, Trimone said:

There’s a problem with the EU accepting Astra Zeneca vacations with codes:

4120Z001

4120Z002

4120Z003

these codes come from a batch produced in India 

They confirmed online that nobody from the UK has been given these vaccines. So we're all good!

Just now, KeithJenner said:

Yes, I had one of those batches as my first jab.

Last I read it didn’t look like it was actually going to be a problem in practice, although I’ve not looked at it for a couple of weeks.

Keith, I would get in touch with your GP and explain about your travel plans, the EU are being awkward about everything?

1 minute ago, ScratchTheRat said:

Thanks for this. Was feeling confident until today! I was misinformed that mine was okay but I checked the card and indeed, my first dose was: 4120Z001

Get your GP to give you another one, Spain and Italy are being so awkward at the moment, I have friends being turned around at boarding gates for the slightest mistake in paperwork!

Just now, Trimone said:

Get your GP to give you another one, Spain and Italy are being so awkward at the moment, I have friends being turned around at boarding gates for the slightest mistake in paperwork!

Give me another vaccine? I don't think that's possible.

4 minutes ago, Trimone said:

Keith, I would get in touch with your GP and explain about your travel plans, the EU are being awkward about everything?

I’ve no plans to travel to the EU until Easter, and that is to Greece and Turkey, who had both said they were accepting that batch when I looked, so I’ll wait and see what happens.

I’m more concerned about NCLs vaccination policy to be honest.

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KeithJenner said:

I’ve no plans to travel to the EU until Easter, and that is to Greece and Turkey, who had both said they were accepting that batch when I looked, so I’ll wait and see what happens.

I’m more concerned about NCLs vaccination policy to be honest.

I'm travelling in September for the Epic! So I'm very worried now

On 7/15/2021 at 1:09 AM, CptAleSpill said:

Really?  Many?  I've never heard of this.  Why would a medical person administer a second shot of a different vaccine?

At one point in the US there was a late winter storm that delayed delivery of vaccines creating a temporary shortage.    For a few weeks people due for their second shot were given what was available resulting in 2 different vaccines being administered in some cases.   

2 hours ago, Cb2534 said:

At one point in the US there was a late winter storm that delayed delivery of vaccines creating a temporary shortage.    For a few weeks people due for their second shot were given what was available resulting in 2 different vaccines being administered in some cases.   

Do you have a link to a new report of that?  That's the first I've heard of this in the US.

On 7/17/2021 at 12:36 PM, ChiefMateJRK said:

Do you have a link to a new report of that?  That's the first I've heard of this in the US.

This was first hand experience - at that time we were in Florida.  There were 2 or 3 large East Coast storms that disrupted transport and distribution.   I'll try to find a link to an actual article.