Ocean Medallion--Received????

Italy52

4 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

We just learned ours was shipped out and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  We are sailing on July 25th.  The confirmation email states they are sending them out 10-20 days prior to each sailing.  

Thanks much.  How will it be delivered---USPS, FedX, UPS?

Edited by Italy52

3 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

Mine said FedEx … it is still in Tennessee though and we’re clear out on the west coast so, Friday may be more likely.  

Thanks.  Please let me know if you have to sign for it.  We have to make an unexpected trip out of town and won't be arriving back until 5 days prior to our cruise.  Might have to have a family member keep an eye out for it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Thanks.  Please let me know if you have to sign for it.  We have to make an unexpected trip out of town and won't be arriving back until 5 days prior to our cruise.  Might have to have a family member keep an eye out for it.

We’ve never had to sign for it in the past … but I will keep you posted.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Italy52 said:

You can sign up for a free FedEx account and see anything coming to your address. You can then ask it to be held at the FedEx office, or deliver to a different address, all via the website. 

• Thanks 1