Any noise issues in Penthouse 1003 on Mariner?

Hi all,

BbfromCA reviewed 1002 and noted it was not good if you are a light sleeper because of butler access door.  1003 is on the starboard side and while it looks as if the crew doors are down the hall, I would appreciate it if anyone could comment on 1003. This is our assigned cabin for WC 24 so I am quite interested! TIA.

Stan

This was our suite on our first Regent cruise. We experienced no issues with noise. There are suites above and below you on decks 11 and 9. The door at the end of the corridor leads to the bridge, and if I recall correctly, the captain’s cabin is adjacent to suite 1001.  Really loved 1003 and would not hesitate to book it again.  Having said that, it did get a little warm during the day. However, this was an Amazon River cruise and it was extremely hot outside.  We were able to maintain a comfortable temperature if we kept the drapes mostly closed during the day. 

On 7/15/2021 at 5:41 PM, RJ2002 said:

This was our suite on our first Regent cruise. We experienced no issues with noise. There are suites above and below you on decks 11 and 9. The door at the end of the corridor leads to the bridge, and if I recall correctly, the captain’s cabin is adjacent to suite 1001.  Really loved 1003 and would not hesitate to book it again.  Having said that, it did get a little warm during the day. However, this was an Amazon River cruise and it was extremely hot outside.  We were able to maintain a comfortable temperature if we kept the drapes mostly closed during the day. 

Each room's A/C can be adjusted further from a hallway access panel my maintenance...if you are too warm with the A/C at max, they can make it colder.

1 hour ago, Pcardad said:

Each room's A/C can be adjusted further from a hallway access panel my maintenance...if you are too warm with the A/C at max, they can make it colder.

Yes, maintenance stopped by a couple of times to make adjustments.