One more crazy thing

ambelina

I received an email from Princess for our upcoming Alaska cruise on 8/15/21 asking for missing information titled Missing Immigration Notice. It stated that they needed missing emergency contact info and trip interruption air city. It says if the information is not provided we can't print our boarding pass (I thought we couldn't print boarding passes anymore) or luggage tags which I have already printed. It says to go into the cruise personalizer  or complete the attached form. An attached form was not provided and this information cannot be put into the personalizer. I have struggled to do everything on the medallion app and have green checks and a QR code. It makes us wonder if Princess has it together. I think not. I hope our cruise goes better than the preparation.

27 minutes ago, ambelina said:

I received an email from Princess for our upcoming Alaska cruise on 8/15/21 asking for missing information titled Missing Immigration Notice. It stated that they needed missing emergency contact info and trip interruption air city. It says if the information is not provided we can't print our boarding pass (I thought we couldn't print boarding passes anymore) or luggage tags which I have already printed. It says to go into the cruise personalizer  or complete the attached form. An attached form was not provided and this information cannot be put into the personalizer. I have struggled to do everything on the medallion app and have green checks and a QR code. It makes us wonder if Princess has it together. I think not. I hope our cruise goes better than the preparation.

I leave on August 1st I had that emails a few weeks back. And I know I had the emergency information and put it onto the app. I called my travel agent who called Princess directly to find out it wasn't the emergency contact it was where would you like my body sent God forbid something happened to me even an emergency. Of course I put down my home City. Just call your travel agent or princess whomever you booked with they'll help you with it it's a quick one two three fix.

2 hours ago, ambelina said:

Right hand: I'm gonna send out an email about some old information.

Left hand: I'm gonna require everyone to use an almost developed app that will make everyone crazy.

Brain: Say What?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Right hand: I'm gonna send out an email about some old information.

Left hand: I'm gonna require everyone to use an almost developed app that will make everyone crazy.

Brain: Say What?

Hah! Love it... I really think this might explain a LOT of what we're having to deal with. 🙄

• Haha 1