MSC CRUISES CANCELED SAILINGS AS OF JULY 19

Geobugs

2 hours ago, Cruiseforever11 said:

2 dreams in one month! What more could a girl want! 🤣 Yes going back out on Saturday with my daughter and this time the dream is taking us to Greenock! Getting on in Southampton we have a check in of 3 this time round so we going to travel down Saturday. Mad yes going to be leaving at 5am in a dream! 😊

Oh that’s great news! Are you doing it in style in YC? I know you were tempted……

but maybe too much of a dream???😅

There are so many people booking twice for this cruise….it just shows how good it is! 
If it WAS in fact real!! 😹

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, ConnieTact said:

Oh that’s great news! Are you doing it in style in YC? I know you were tempted……

but maybe too much of a dream???😅

There are so many people booking twice for this cruise….it just shows how good it is! 
If it WAS in fact real!! 😹

I was going to book the inside yc but daughter doesn't like inside cabins even in yc. So the dream goes on for yc!  The outside too much to pay out straight away so have gone for another balcony fantastica not far from the cabin Nick and I had. It was a fab cruise and can't wait to go again on Saturday! All packed ready to go again! 😁😎🚢

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cruiseforever11 said:

I was going to book the inside yc but daughter doesn't like inside cabins even in yc. So the dream goes on for yc!  The outside too much to pay out straight away so have gone for another balcony fantastica not far from the cabin Nick and I had. It was a fab cruise and can't wait to go again on Saturday! All packed ready to go again! 😁😎🚢

Good choice then! You certainly will have a good time with the bonus of knowing your way around the ship! If of course it’s not a dream! 

• Haha 1

"You can wait to receive your FCC by July 28, in which you can use to book a cruise (any cruise, any ship). Must be used by April 30, 2022. "

I also had a cruise cancelled. Can anyone tell me when it says the FCC must be used by April 30, if that means I just need to re-book or actually have to cruise before then? 

We would have been on Divina March 13, 2020-the day before ALL cruises were cancelled. We opted to cancel that and were forced to have the FCC.  I finally rebooked for August on Mera and added two more cabins to take more family.  I'm hoping to at least get a refund for their cabins since that was a new reservation and MSC cancelled not us.

8 hours ago, ConnieTact said:

Hopefully I get the same dream on 4th September as my tickets just came through from MSC this morning saying I’m ‘All ready to board!’

7 hours ago, Cruiseforever11 said:

Hi Terri Got my tickets for the 24th july 2 days after I booked getting back from our cruise. It must of been those Hugo Spitz! I think we were all seeing things🤣

Enjoy your trips and look our for killer whales, my friend just took this picture of Orcas off Portland/Weymouth bay while paddleboarder around the moored cruise ships 😍

May be an image of ocean

Edited by ziggyuk
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

Enjoy your trips and look our for killer whales, my friend just took this picture of Orcas off Portland/Weymouth bay 😍

May be an image of ocean

Oh wow! I know we saw dolphins and a couple of whales on the last cruise but not sure what they were. Will definitely look out for them. Saturdays cruise doesn't stop in Portland so will definitely be doing a lot of sea viewing 😎

Edited by Cruiseforever11
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

Enjoy your trips and look our for killer whales, my friend just took this picture of Orcas off Portland/Weymouth bay while paddleboarder around the moored cruise ships 😍

May be an image of ocean

Great photo! Amazing what you can see on a cruise that is but a dream!

I hope to see them in September. 
Not sure what your friend thought when paddle boarding! Not often you see a whale doing that!!! 😅

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ConnieTact said:

Great photo! Amazing what you can see on a cruise that is but a dream!

I hope to see them in September. 
Not sure what your friend thought when paddle boarding! Not often you see a whale doing that!!! 😅

If I see anything and i manage to get a photo on my dream cruise I will post. Don't think I will get a good shot like that! That is a really good photo and to catch it in the air like that...amazing 😃

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

May be an image of ocean

What a fab pic especially from a paddle board! I really wish I’d seen some marine life on our cruise. I missed the dolphins everyone else saw, can’t even remember seeing a seagull!! 😂

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cruiseforever11 said:

2 dreams in one month! What more could a girl want! 🤣 Yes going back out on Saturday with my daughter and this time the dream is taking us to Greenock! Getting on in Southampton we have a check in of 3 this time round so we going to travel down Saturday. Mad yes going to be leaving at 5am in a dream! 😊

Have a great cruise Suzanne, twice in one month, greedy! 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, Cruiseforever11 said:

I know I can't help myself! 🤣 plus I'm just as excited as when we went at the beginning of July! 🍹🥂

I was like that after our May sailing, couldn’t wait to get back on board lol. We’ve got an RCI cruise to the Canaries in October which I'm looking forward to but it seems such a long time to wait 😞 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cruiseforever11 said:

You were probably on your sunbed sipping a pina colada 🌞 at the back of the ship.🍹😎 The day we saw them Monday lunchtime., day at sea on the way to Liverpool 🐬

They were leading the ship on the sea day! We saw them from the YC restaurant.

I had just asked the manager serving freshly grilled fish what a particular fish was like. He had answered “We liken it most to a Dolphin’s brother!’ 
Later I joked that they must have been looking for him! 🛳 🐬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cruiseforever11 said:

You were probably on your sunbed sipping a pina colada 🌞 at the back of the ship.🍹😎 The day we saw them Monday lunchtime., day at sea on the way to Liverpool 🐬

Would definitely have been on a sunbed with a cocktail if the weather was nice! 😁

• Like 2