Flight Not Found During Check-in Process

TardisDance

I finally booked my flights for my Sept. 11th sailing after realizing that prices just aren’t going down (really wishful thinking on my part).  When I put in my Incoming flight for Delta, NCL found the flight no problem.  I returning home the day after the cruise on an early morning Southwest flight.  NCL can’t seem to locate the flight number and it’s directing to me to either try again later or call their customer service line.  Has anyone run into this and does it eventually resolve itself?  The flight happens to be on a 737 Max so maybe it’s a new flight offering?

After being on the phone with the main customer service line and then their support line, I found out my flight isn't found because I'm flying the day after the cruise on an early flight.  I should answer no to flying back home from the cruise. 

I was thinking this question was about COVID-19 contact tracing, but no, the question is strictly for selling transfers to the airport. They don't care if it's after the return date of the sailing.  Figures 🤑