Kudos To The Early Cruisers

I want to thank those who are braving it out and are booked for the earliest cruises available.

You are our 'front line' troops.

I am booked for July and am hoping that all the bugs will be worked out by then and am looking forward to the reviews that you will be posting.

I am not filling out any pre boarding paperwork, making hotel reservations or flight plans until I see what is going on.

God bless you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

Hopefully you mean July of next year, because you've only got 6 days left to get your flights picked. Unless you're headed on one of those infamous Lake Michigan cruises that @MorganClark always talks about.

Front line worker, now a front line traveler.... I'm ok with that.

@SouthLyonCruiser

Check out @HBCcruiser's Adventure of the Seas LIVE thread that just wrapped up this morning. A lot of good info about the current state of cruising (with RCI) and different reviews of Adventure of the Seas.

And yes, since I'll be back home for August & September, I'll be doing some "fresh water cruising" on the Lake Ecpress (Muskegon, MI to Milwaukee, WI) and the SS Badger (Manitiwoc, WI to Ludington. MI). Good thing about these vessels (auto/passenger ferries), is that I can bring my pick-up truck.

Edited by MorganClark