Mardi Gras Excel Suite- Movie Rentals? Room Service?

RedBeard78

I noticed on the Mardi Gras Excel Suites you get complimentary movies.   Normally how much are movie rentals?

They also state complimentary room service.  I assume this means all items are free, excluding alcohol.   Anyone have any knowledge?

(i haven't had luck searching this on the forum)

• Like 1

Well, the MG hasn't sailed yet so these ? are unknown.  I wasn't aware that any Carnival ship rented movies in the past, none of the regular cabins have vcrs or dvds,  so this may be exclusive to the Excel Suites.

As far as room service, in the past there's been a room service menu that had no charges or have selective specialty items for a nominal charge.  Most cruisers then just tipped the server.

1 hour ago, RedBeard78 said:

I noticed on the Mardi Gras Excel Suites you get complimentary movies.   Normally how much are movie rentals?

They also state complimentary room service.  I assume this means all items are free, excluding alcohol.   Anyone have any knowledge?

(i haven't had luck searching this on the forum)

We are booked in an excel suite for the 7/31 sailing.  From what I can tell so far is room service is free, alcohol probably is not but we have Cheers.  I'm interested to see what we can get delivered to our room.  My DH has a review thread going:

We'll be updating with our findings once we are on board if you want to follow along.

New movies start at $4.99. You don't rent them, but pay to view them on your in-cabin TV.

Older movies are free.

As far as room service, there is a menu with free items and there are some items you pay for (fries, chicken wings, etc).

In the Exel Suites, all the items (and all movies) are free.