Flight changes

molecrochip

3 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Without wanting to be a party pooper, the problem is not so much about flying out, but arriving back in Manchester, jet lagged, and having to drive back down South. I've driven home in the past after a TA flight, but only for two hours or so. Anything more becomes a bit dangerous, imho. 

I fully understand that. Our first cruise was from Puerto Rico; and the flight we got was Gatwick, but we lived in Hull! Manchester was still 2 hours away from us but it was better than Gatwick.

I fully understand the jet lag issue. Trains are also a good option. I did that in 2019 when I flew out of LHR. Had a sleep and set an alarm for when we were due to stop. Of course Covid may change that but it’s always an option. 

Edited by Guest

Hi everyone

we are due to fly to Britannia in Barbados on November 6 from Manchester and have purchased premium seats. Last week on my personaliser it said TUI flight departing 8 am. We have done this cruise a few times and never flown that early. However, today on the personaliser, it says flights not available.

So, who knows what’s going on with flights, testing requirements at ports and who pays for them …….

surely someone, somewhere knows 🤔