Adventure of the Seas Cabin Videos.

I am not sure if you are aware of this, but there is a facebook group "Royal Caribbean Accessible Cruising"... would be great to post your accessible cabin videos or a link to them there. People always have questions about this. We usually get a standard veranda cabin and park DHs scooter inside.. which requires researching to determine which cabins will work. We have found the newer ships seem a bit better... eg Harmony of the Seas bathroom opens towards the bed vs the entry way... allowing storage in the entryway and still easy access to bathroom

I actually placed a link to your youtube channel...but you might find it a good resource. Did you have your own scooter or did you rent? We have the same cabin in a few weeks and have rented one... Special Needs Group has apparently set up an arrangement with a local vendor.. at least I think this is how they are doing it... to get one to us.. I have to admit I am a tad nervous about it being there...

Aft balcony's tend to be bigger, but also more expensive.

We rented a scooter, and it was interesting it had a scootaround label and a special needs group key.  We did bring my wife's wheelchair since she needs it in the airport and we also stayed two days afterwards.

5 hours ago, kearney said:

I actually placed a link to your youtube channel...but you might find it a good resource. Did you have your own scooter or did you rent? We have the same cabin in a few weeks and have rented one... Special Needs Group has apparently set up an arrangement with a local vendor.. at least I think this is how they are doing it... to get one to us.. I have to admit I am a tad nervous about it being there...

Thanks, you might also want to share my FB group traveling with a chair or other disability.