Your Favorite Dishes Especially On Vista Class Ships.....

ESLO

;) Hi All,

My dear wife and I will be going in about 37 days on the Noordam. We took a year's absence from cruising due to medical concernings that looks like they are settling down.

I wonder what are the latest tasty dishes onboard HAL ships especially if there are some on Vista Class ships.

We know about the bread pudding, pizza's and stir fry stations.

PLEASE add your comments and suggestions so we can add it to our list and also sharpen our tastebuds.

Regards,

ESLO

:rolleyes: (Bev & Ed)

Let's see - I've only been on the Westerdam but here goes - Parmesan crusted chicken breast, Hazelnut crusted baked brie appetizer, berries of the forest crisp with vanilla ice cream, beef wellington, chilled fruit soups, dutch pea soup, anything in the Pinnacle, esp. filets, mushrooms, asparagus, creme brulee trio and chocolate volcano cake. Gotta stop, I'm getting hungry!! Oh, and be sure and try the Nasi Goreng when they have it on the dinner menu, it is great. But remember to go hungry if you plan to order it, it's a lot of food! And have a great cruise. Good Chocolate chip cookies in the Lido, and you can also get them from room service with a glass of milk.

Brian, forgot about the lobster bisque and the escargot, yum! Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian dish and it has just about everything you can imagine in it. It's rice based with vegetables, chicken, beef, pork (?), lots of great stuff. We all just loved it, but it is more than anyone could eat, and we had a bunch of eaters let me tell ya!!

Susan

If Dover Sole is offered and you love fish...go for it, it is delightful.

Chocolate covered strawberries

Waffles or fresh pancakes off the grill in the Lido restaurant for breakfast

Baked Alaska

LHC

Archived