RCCL Policy On Not Allowing Guests To Leave The Ship Without Being On An Official Tour - UK Sailings

RCCL Policy On Not Allowing Guests To Leave The Ship Without Being On An Official Tour Is A Joke....

There is no difference between an organised tour going around a museum or doing it alone.... furthermore I wouldn’t want to get on a coach I always get a car or taxi (arguably less risk). 

It is a policy just to generate revenue and sailings within other territories are exempt from this awful money making policy...

some people use a cruise to visit family and friends especially if you don’t fly.... 

There is no need whatsoever for this policy to still be in place. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Static events said:

There is no need whatsoever for this policy to still be in place. 

RCI and some other cruise lines seem to disagree.

Biker, who wonders if one can use that protocol as an excuse to cancel for a full refund.

Edited by Biker19

It is what it is. Different times at the moment. If you love cruising you look past it. If youre  only cruising to visit someone then other modes of transportation are better right now.
I dont believe its royals intent to increase revenue by this. But if it was then so be it. They are drowning in debt at the moment. But again I see no evidence its royals intent.

In St kitts its government policy.  You can not go on your own.period. No local use of taxis allowed unless its a government sponsored tour with passengers only from your ship. When you get to a beach they even separate you by ship when seated on chairs. Cant blame local countries for that. Trying to protect citizens. So its local ports requirements for the most part.

Edited by rtazz17
  • Like 1