Carnival WiFi

mollygirl

I plan to purchase WiFi for my upcoming cruise.  I understand that only one device can be connected at a time.  So to switch between my iPad and my phone, I assume I just log in and out to move from one device to another? Anyone with recent experience with this?  Thanks!

1 hour ago, mollygirl said:

I plan to purchase WiFi for my upcoming cruise.  I understand that only one device can be connected at a time.  So to switch between my iPad and my phone, I assume I just log in and out to move from one device to another? Anyone with recent experience with this?  Thanks!

Just fyi. I always bought lowest and was able to use imessage, it appears they have upgrade equipment now.  I bought lowest level and couldn’t get imessage at all. Ended up upgrading to 2nd level from bottom and it then worked.   

yes, I know they have always said imessage doesn’t work with any package, but I never had issues on any boat before until horizon this year

22 minutes ago, mpacker said:

Just fyi. I always bought lowest and was able to use imessage, it appears they have upgrade equipment now.  I bought lowest level and couldn’t get imessage at all. Ended up upgrading to 2nd level from bottom and it then worked.   

yes, I know they have always said imessage doesn’t work with any package, but I never had issues on any boat before until horizon this year

I do plan to purchase the mid-level one.  It should work for most things.

Just FYI...  if your on the Breeze, last week the WiFi was horrible!  Didn’t work 2 of the days at all.  I went to the “fun hub” and asked the girls there (crew), they said it was barely working and they are not even buying it right now (I guess crew can buy it daily)..  so there’s that 

28 minutes ago, cruisin from vegas said:

Just FYI...  if your on the Breeze, last week the WiFi was horrible!  Didn’t work 2 of the days at all.  I went to the “fun hub” and asked the girls there (crew), they said it was barely working and they are not even buying it right now (I guess crew can buy it daily)..  so there’s that 

If that happens, I just ask for money back based on the # of days of bad WiFi.   If it’s lousy WiFi half the time then I ask for half my money back.