PCR test reimbursement

Indy_Girl46

Hi, I submitted my receipts for PCR test reimbursements with Celebrity about a month ago, as per their website, and the money hasn't yet been reimbursed.  I've chased Celebrity but haven't had a response. Has anyone else requested a reimbursement and, if so, how long did it take?  Many thanks.

Thank you for posting, I was not aware that X was reimbursing this expense, especially in several places on the website it indicates this cost is borne by the passenger, unless aboard and vaccinated.

bon voyage

Hi, on the email I received before I went it said that if I was organising the PCR test myself, rather than using Eurofins who Celebrity use, then they would reimburse the cost if I submitted receipts / PCR booking details.

4 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

Thank you for posting, I was not aware that X was reimbursing this expense, especially in several places on the website it indicates this cost is borne by the passenger, unless aboard and vaccinated.

bon voyage

In the UK you can organise a test with their preferred company and then it is included with the cruise or you can get it done where you like and claim back up to £100

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, UKWLDCruise said:

In the UK you can organise a test with their preferred company and then it is included with the cruise or you can get it done where you like and claim back up to £100

uk - thank you for the info, the OP does not show where they are from, so I presumed from the US state of Indiana... LOL which I now know is clearly not the case.

In health and bon voyage

2 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

uk - thank you for the info, the OP does not show where they are from, so I presumed from the US state of Indiana... LOL which I now know is clearly not the case.

In health and bon voyage

Apologies, I should have said that I was in the UK.  

• 2 weeks later...

Still no reimbursement as per their website and an email I had originally.  Has anyone else yet managed to get their reimbursement.  I've tried ringing Celebrity a few times and spoken to different people and no one seems to know anything about it.

2 hours ago, Indy_Girl46 said:

Still no reimbursement as per their website and an email I had originally.  Has anyone else yet managed to get their reimbursement.  I've tried ringing Celebrity a few times and spoken to different people and no one seems to know anything about it.

If the reimbursement is anything like the refunds from our cruises Celebrity cancelled, stop holding your breath. Those took anywhere from 45 to 60 days to post to my credit card.