Bolt Coaster Requirements and Shows on Mardi Gras?

Sthrncrusr

I notice online is says the Bolt Coaster is "Fun for all Ages" and does not list a height or weight requirement. From the the few that have been onboard the new Mardi Gras, did you happen to see if there was a height and/or weight requirement? Same for Sky Course. Can't find the actual restrictions on line. Just that restrictions are in place...

As for shows, I heard Carnival was trying to up their game a little in this department. Are there indeed new shows on this ship? Did you see any and how were they?

Thanks!

Yes rode Bolt and maximum weight is 300#.. They make you step on scale prior to ride. It is a pass or fail, no weight is shown. Height limit is between 4’4”-6’5”. No age restrictions. No loose articles of clothing, glasses or jewelry. No cameras although I did hear that someone used a gopro.  They have cubby boxes to place your items while riding. 

Looked at the ap and didn’t see any restrictions for Sky Course and haven’t up there yet. 

As to the shows they have a couple big shows, haven’t seen them yet but they have multiple venues with large capacity and have music live somewhere almost all the time. Punchliner theater and Limelight lounge both being used for comedy. Both have real nice seating capacity.