Eurofins PCR test for second UK staycation

groryjm

So heres a third world problem.

We are currently enjoying a fabulous cruise circumnavigating our island. We are having our best cruise in years and are loving the empty ship. The only thing that has been not so much fun is the entire PCR pre cruise testing. I understand why we need it and don't disagree with the additional protocols but it is a hassle and extra stress.

The problem we have is we are sailing again in 19 days. The Internet on board as we all know is not the best and MS Outlook can a little tricky. So in anticipation I asked a friend to message me when thier test email arrived. FB messenger and WhatsApp both seem to work well on board. He duly messaged this morning. I managed to download mail this morning on Scottish 4g as we are now docked. Searching through 250 emails I found the relevant two two. Now if you follow the link you can't log in to your existing account as there is no way to add a new cruise. I tried creating a new account, even using a different password, but that also failed
I tried phoning eurofins and they were unable to book tests and said do it online. Eventually they accepted I had a problem and arranged for another department to phone me back. Apparently one is unable to contact them directly. 15 mins before we needed to get to the theatre for our tour I received that call.
To cut what is becoming a long story short after a long complex process of trial and error the solution is........
Create a new account using the link from the email. Use your same name and passport number but a different email address and different password. Make sure you are logged out of your old eurofins account and app.
I hope this helps others

2 hours ago, WorcesterPear said:

Thank you for the heads up..  off topic, but I recall that you have previously indicated that you are sailing in the new Sunset Suite- how have you found it? 

We considered a sunrise suite but on this one we are in a Royal and our next on on 28th the sunrise suites all sold out😂

.....but a Penthouse came up so I booked that instead😎