Entertainment - vax’d only Greek Island Cruises 2021

guern11

Hi - could anyone who has been on one or more of this Summer’s Greek island cruises on Seabourn Ovation advise if the entertainment is as usual, or have they scaled back the “normal” 4 singers and 2 dancers complement in view of reduced numbers on board?

Looks as though “formal” nights are on Sundays and presumably the “farewell” drinks are on Fridays, but do let me know if I’m wrong and if you have any recollection of the show evenings and times.

Many thanks

David

The entertainment has been quite good with the normal complement of staff.  We have the usual 4 singers and 2 dancers.  The ship has the normal 5 piece show band (with a decent singer when they play in the Club, an excellent piano bar player/singer and an excellent duo that plays in the Ovation Bar.  There is also another quartet band/ singer that often plays in the Club.  In addition both the CD (Ross) and his assistant (Chris) are both decent entertainers. The 

We lack nothing on the Ovation and it is a normal excellent SB cruise in every way except for the smaller number of passengers ( about 300).

Hank

• Like 3

13 hours ago, hoosier74 said:

I thought I'd heard that the sea days were the formal nights.  That would be Monday, and if you're on for two weeks, it's both Mondays.  

That is correct based on the last 2 cruises.

Hank

• Like 1