Copy of Fun Times for Carnival Breeze

Astra616

Hi,

I was wanting to know if anyone had a copy of the current fun times for the Carnival Breeze. I am curious to see what kind of shows and activities are available since it has been 2 years since I have been on a Carnival cruise. 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, serene56 said:

Fun Times are now being done on the carnival hub app.   they are no longer doing the fun times in the cabins

But the "one sheet" substitute Fun Times is available at the CS Desk, for those that do want a hard copy.  Not as comprehensive as a real Fun Times, but it gives you the basics.

On 8/13/2021 at 3:09 PM, Cruising with kiddos said:

Are you on a 4 or 5 day?  I grabbed a couple print out on our cruise earlier this month.  

I did give them to my Mother-In-Law to look at, but can see if she still has them.

I am on a 5 day cruise in Nov. Thanks!

On 8/17/2021 at 3:03 PM, Astra616 said:

I am on a 5 day cruise in Nov. Thanks!

She already passed them onto her sister.  😞  I can tell you that they were an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper, printed front and back in black and white.  

For our cruise, the comedy shows were much less than I remember (but this was also our first 5 day cruise).  They only offered family friendly comedy 2 of the nights - 1 show on the 2nd night of the cruise and 2 shows on the final night of the cruise.  They did have several additional adults only cruises.  The main show lounge had a couple of shows.   Not all of the activities are listed on the print out.  For example, tea time was not listed at all, however if you checked the Hub App, you found it under "Still Hungry".  

Lots of trivia, deck parties, crafting time, art auction, all of the other typical stuff.  If you have more questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 10:59 AM, Cruising with kiddos said:

She already passed them onto her sister.  😞  I can tell you that they were an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper, printed front and back in black and white.  

For our cruise, the comedy shows were much less than I remember (but this was also our first 5 day cruise).  They only offered family friendly comedy 2 of the nights - 1 show on the 2nd night of the cruise and 2 shows on the final night of the cruise.  They did have several additional adults only cruises.  The main show lounge had a couple of shows.   Not all of the activities are listed on the print out.  For example, tea time was not listed at all, however if you checked the Hub App, you found it under "Still Hungry".  

Lots of trivia, deck parties, crafting time, art auction, all of the other typical stuff.  If you have more questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer.

Sorry I haven’t responded. I’ve been working a lot and haven’t checked until now. Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it. Looking forward to my cruise soon.

On 8/13/2021 at 2:56 AM, Astra616 said:

Hi,

I was wanting to know if anyone had a copy of the current fun times for the Carnival Breeze. I am curious to see what kind of shows and activities are available since it has been 2 years since I have been on a Carnival cruise. 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

This is a copy of the Fun Times for the visually impaired. I didn't think to take a pic for each day, I don't even know why I took a pic of it lol.   Next cruise I'll take a pic of all the days in case someone else ask 🙂  

20210823_202227.jpg

20210823_202231.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/13/2021 at 9:50 AM, serene56 said:

Fun Times are now being done on the carnival hub app.   they are no longer doing the fun times in the cabins

I didn't realize this! Last cruise I took (September 2019) they had it available both through the app and the paper fun times in the cabin. Not a big deal, because I liked the app better and it's probably good to cut down on the paper waste. I know when I took my last cruise I was very impressed that they had just the photo area with computers to look at photos instead of the massive "print all photos and shred". I know cruising is not environmentally friendly, so any little attempt to cut down on the waste is a win in my book. 

11 hours ago, MsSteffi said:

This is a copy of the Fun Times for the visually impaired. I didn't think to take a pic for each day, I don't even know why I took a pic of it lol.   Next cruise I'll take a pic of all the days in case someone else ask 🙂  

20210823_202227.jpg

20210823_202231.jpg

Is this the same condensed copy you can get at guest services or do you have to ask specifically for a visually impaired version? 

56 minutes ago, nina_930 said:

Is this the same condensed copy you can get at guest services or do you have to ask specifically for a visually impaired version? 

I think she was referring to the fact you can't really read it.🤣

• Thanks 1