When self disembarking at Southampton, how quickly can you get your car back from CPS ?

defbref

I am booked on the Sky Princess in September, and when it returns, I would like to get off and be on my way home as soon as possible. I live in Cumbria, so its a 6 to 7 hour drive and would like to get back not too late.

I am using CPS for parking my car, first time doing this, so just wondering how quickly I can expect to be in my car if say disembarking at 730am.

Thanks in advance for anybody who can help

Hi - we are also embarking Sky Princess in September and have booked CPS parking which we have used several times in the past. Your car will be waiting at the terminal which you disembark from and all you have to do is walk to the parking area and collect your keys from the cabin and you are on your way. There will be signs showing you the way to CPS in order to get your keys when you disembark the ship. If you have downloaded the Princess medallion app you can book an arrival time and a departure time as well as entering all personal information etc so you can embark pretty quickly after having had your covid test. Have a good cruise.

• Like 1

Like others,  it took us 5-10 minutes max from picking up our bags,  leaving the terminal and crossing the road to picking up our keys from the portacabin and being on our way back home.  Very efficient,  but very sad to be leaving the ship!

• Like 1