Bid up showing old stateroom before upgrade

We are sailing on Anthem in a few weeks and earlier today we decided to upgrade via RCI to a guarantee suite from a balcony. We have not yet been assigned but have been sent updated invoice and our booking online confirms we are not suite guarantee.

Later in the day we have been sent a bid up email. Logging in it is still showing us in our balcony cabin. I have tried logging in from the email and also putting our names and reservation number into the bid up page.

So, my question is, is it showing the balcony as we have only just upgraded and will sort itself out in a day or so, ie allowing up to bid up from our suite guarantee or is that now it and there will be no other way for us to bid up from our current suite guarantee.

Also, just as FYI, my OH hasn't had an email and when he tried to log in he is getting the 'make sure you are sailing within 30 days' message.

The bidding process is managed by an outsourced company.  They perform the work on behalf of Royal Caribbean and have an integration into Royal's computers.  I suspect that integration is not done in real time, but rather makes use of data that might be 24 hours old or similar.  Therefore, the upgrade software doesn't  yet know about your self-upgrade. 

I would expect it will sort out if/when Royal updates the outsourced company's computer system.  That may be hours or days, I suppose.  

Personally, since you've already upgraded, I would stay away from also trying to upgrade via the bidding process until your "current" cabin assignment is cleared up in the bidding screens.

Edited by MeHeartCruising