Check In times

Check in for November 12 cruise just opened up this morning I completed our check in process at 1030 am and only boarding time is 300 to 330 any chance earlier times will open check out time at our hotel is noon.  We have always checked in earlier in the past 

46 minutes ago, cruising mom 2 said:

Check in for November 12 cruise just opened up this morning I completed our check in process at 1030 am and only boarding time is 300 to 330 any chance earlier times will open check out time at our hotel is noon.  We have always checked in earlier in the past 

I asked the same thing earlier this week. I'm on oasis 11/3 and currently only 3-330 shows.  I think it's possible that the slots haven't actually opened yet. So I'm checking daily for a better time. 

Same with my Nov. 13 cruise that opened up this morning.  And I was online by 5:15am.  Since I've never checked in online with assigned boarding times before, I was also wondering if I needed to sign our whole party in at once?  Our grandson is sailing with us.  I'm afraid to not check us all in at once because of the timed boarding.  Anyone out there with experience of assigned times?

This is what RCI told me when I asked why there was only the 3pm arrival time choice for my November Indy cruise: “it's a placeholder in order to create some availability while we get more complete info. Please feel free to go ahead and choose the available time showing and you can change the time later once more options are loaded."

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Keep checking.

I check every day and guess I will continue. Do we NEED to upload a picture? That is the only thing I haven't done so maybe that is holding up my ability to choose a time? No idea. I guess I need to figure it out and add one.