Change in pricing after booking

Vineyard View

We booked a B2B at the end of June sailing Onward 5/22. Our first itinerary has gone up in price since we put the deposit down. The second itinerary has gone down by quite a lot. I am guessing it may be because it is Greece and there isn’t a heavy demand at this time but who knows. Anyway, I compared the pricing. I looked at the difference in current promotion vs what we have. Current promotion does not show a $300 OBC, drink package, nor WiFi for one device. Based on what I can find, if we pay for these, we are still looking at paying quite a bit more based on today’s price. 

I read that Azamara offers a lower price guarantee. Since our trip is not until next May I don’t want to be contacting my TA multiple times about this, but wondering what you experienced Azamara cruisers would recommend or have experienced with similar situations? 
Thank you! 

Definitely you need to contact your TA - so that the correct breakdown is given - you need to know exactly the  individual cost/pricing of what is included in what you are holding - then you can compare to the rate that does not include the promotions- 

Remember also that rates can change at any time so if you see something - call your TA - you wait and it may not be there - also Travel Agents, or at least mine, always says if you see something let me know - you have only one booking to keep your eye on and we have been in this position and have had a booking change four times before we sailed - of course we also before we sail send her a gift so that she knows how much we appreciate her extra efforts - hope this helps - 

Contact your travel agent! This has happened to me on several occasions, and on each, the lower price was honored, and money was refunded. If it goes down again, be a pest! Oh, and call me...

Thank you both very much. I will send her an email today for her receipt in the morning. I do believe we are looking at a difference of about $800 even with factoring in the promotion allowances. 

interesting - I just pulled the itinerary back up to forward to TA. The pricing is back up this morning considerably compared to yesterday evening. 

I am not an experienced Azamara cruiser having not sailed with themyet but I am booked.  by all means ask for the lower price.  We did on a B2b we had booked that was cancelled ultimately but we did get the lower price.

This is not regarding your query but did you know that when you book a B2B Azamara gives OBC's on each segment?

4 nights $150

5 - 8        $300

9 +          $400.

Hope you get this sorted to your satisfaction.

This will be our first Azamara sailing as well. We did receive the B2B “bonus” and are looking forward to having that to play with. 

I will certainly keep checking on the pricing. With how quickly it fluctuated it reminded me of airfares! 

• Like 1