⭐️ ⭐️ Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listing Updated Friday, August 20th, 2021 ⭐️ ⭐️

kazu

11 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Guess I don't need to tell you this but please move us from the 2022 Grand S. A. and Antarctica cruise on the Volendam to the Jan. 3, 2023 Grand Voyage.  Thank you!  Looks like you're going to be busy!!

StLouisCruisers

I appreciate the heads up.  Thanks 🙂 

I will move you.  The 2023 Grand Voyage is now on the Zuiderdam, right?

Yes, it looks like there are more changes to make 😔 

4 minutes ago, kazu said:

I appreciate the heads up.  Thanks 🙂 

I will move you.  The 2023 Grand Voyage is now on the Zuiderdam, right?

Yes, it looks like there are more changes to make 😔 

No still on the Volendam.

Edited to add their own words:  

Guests who were booked on the 2022 Grand South America and Antarctica Voyage will be automatically moved to the 2023 departure aboard Volendam.

Edited by StLouisCruisers

1 minute ago, StLouisCruisers said:

No still on the Volendam.

whoops, I’m getting my Grand Wold’s and Grand voyages mixed up.  I had just gone to check.

I’ll be lucky if the FCL isn’t a mess this week.  

Thanks kindly. 👍 

• Haha 1

Well, I have totally replanned all of my future travels! 

Please remove me from the Koningsdam October 10th, 2021 and the Noordam August 7, 2022. 

Please add me to 

Koningsdam November 7, 2021 7 day Mexican Rivera

Koningsdam March 6, 2022 7 day Mexican Rivera

Eurodam August 7 day Alaskan Explorer with mom

Thank you! 

2 hours ago, zgscl said:

Please remove me from the Koningsdam October 10th, 2021 and the Noordam August 7, 2022. 

Please add me to 

Thank you! 

Happy to make the changes for you 🙂 

7 hours ago, zgscl said:

Please add me to 

Thank you! 

I assumed that last cruise in August was for next year.  But, you know what happens when you assume, right? 😉. If I assumed incorrectly, please let me know.  Thanks 🙂 

3 hours ago, Divi said:

Jacqui, please remove Divi from the October 20th, 2021 TA on the Rotterdam. ☹️
Thank you

Sorry you had to cancel, but understandable.  I have it removed.

There are a bunch more cancellations/changes.

, @vinonme2@Mtn2Sea

Please post if you are accepting HAL’s transfer to the Zuiderdam’s 2023 Grand World Voyage and I will get you added.

@Lido deck main@kaadub please post if you are accepting HAL’s transfer to the 2023 Grand South America.

@dmcfad2@woodworker&knitteryour ship was substituted only so I have left you on the Future Cruise Listing.  If I was in error, just post and let me know and I will remove you.

Thank you 😉 

21 minutes ago, kazu said:

, @vinonme2@Mtn2Sea

Please post if you are accepting HAL’s transfer to the Zuiderdam’s 2023 Grand World Voyage and I will get you added.

@Lido deck main@kaadub please post if you are accepting HAL’s transfer to the 2023 Grand South America.

@dmcfad2@woodworker&knitteryour ship was substituted only so I have left you on the Future Cruise Listing.  If I was in error, just post and let me know and I will remove you.

Thank you 😉 

Jacqui,

Yes, I will be sailing the 2023 Grand World Voyage.

I'll also be on the 2-2-22 Koningsdam Hawaii/Mexico cruise - hopefully!

Thank you!!

5 minutes ago, vinonme2 said:

Jacqui,

Yes, I will be sailing the 2023 Grand World Voyage.

I'll also be on the 2-2-22 Koningsdam Hawaii/Mexico cruise - hopefully!

Thank you!!

Thank you very much 👍 

I’ll get you added 🙂  If I don’t have you on the Koningsdam cruise, could you let me know how many days it is please so I can get it added correctly.  Thanks 🙂 

4 hours ago, kazu said:

, @vinonme2@Mtn2Sea

Thank you 😉 

Jacqui you are a saint.  You must be going buggy.  We are going to keep the 2023 Grand South America, sadly cancelling GWV2023.  Please kindly remove me from GWV2023.  And please put us in for Grand South America 2023.  Thank you, extra wine for you tonight.

56 minutes ago, Lido deck main said:

Jacqui you are a saint.  You must be going buggy.  We are going to keep the 2023 Grand South America, sadly cancelling GWV2023.  Please kindly remove me from GWV2023.  And please put us in for Grand South America 2023.  Thank you, extra wine for you tonight.

Buggy?  That doesn’t begin to describe it.  I was bordering on dropping this job.  It’s getting confusing.  The FCL has been more work when cruises weren’t going and just barely starting than it was before - 😂 

But hopefully this is the end?  And sorry to vent.

Thanks so much for answering.  I’ll keep/get you on the Grand South America.  Much appreciated 🙂 

8 hours ago, kazu said:

, @vinonme2@Mtn2Sea

Jacque,  at this point, we’re not sure what we’re going to do.  We started with the 2021 WC and now we’re looking at our second postponement.  We really prefer the 2021/2022/2024 itinerary, but don’t know if we want to keep kicking the can down the road or look for alternatives before we get any older!  So, at this point please just drop us off the list.

I’m sure maintaining this list is really frustrating with all the cancellations, but do know your efforts are really appreciated!!

9 hours ago, Mtn2Sea said:

Jacque,  at this point, we’re not sure what we’re going to do.  We started with the 2021 WC and now we’re looking at our second postponement.  We really prefer the 2021/2022/2024 itinerary, but don’t know if we want to keep kicking the can down the road or look for alternatives before we get any older!  So, at this point please just drop us off the list.

I’m sure maintaining this list is really frustrating with all the cancellations, but do know your efforts are really appreciated!!

Thanks!