Sunrise

joe/jack

She's a nice rebuild in the Sunshine class and returned to service about a week ago.  All the bells and whistles of the big new builds but in a 100k ton package.  We like her a lot and will board this Saturday.

I’m sailing on her September 6. Awaiting the reports of her first sailing which is happening now. 

It may be the ship with the most storied past — she was the Triumph. 

i have picked up from pre-Covid cruise reviews that the AC in the staterooms isn’t the best .

5 hours ago, jsglow said:

She's a nice rebuild in the Sunshine class and returned to service about a week ago.  All the bells and whistles of the big new builds but in a 100k ton package.  We like her a lot and will board this Saturday.

Thank you 

2 hours ago, Bermuda C said:

Yes I did the inaugural restart on the Sunrise 8/14-8/19. We stopped on Ochos Rios and Bimini

Can you give us a review of how things were?   I know it's the first week out, but just looking for a review.   We cruise B2B on her in December and curious to see how people feel about the restart.   Were the shows good?   How many comedians?   How were the cruise activities?   Dining?   Just anything you can share!!  🙂