Quantum finally leaving Singapore

We couldn't have imagined in October 2019 as we left Quantum in Singapore after our repo cruise from China that nearly 2 years on the she would still be there!

I have seen cruises for her for sale from around April 2022 firstly from the USA & then Australia but nothing about the period before that & her departure from Singapore,I may just be looking in the wrong place but does anybody know of her plans from now to April 2022 please guys?

40 minutes ago, snaefell said:

I may just be looking in the wrong place but does anybody know of her plans from now to April 2022 please guys?

Her season in Singapore keeps getting extended in short increments and we may not know about future plans for a bit.

10 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Her season in Singapore keeps getting extended in short increments and we may not know about future plans for a bit.

As Biker19 has said she is currently in Singapore and her season keeps getting extended in short periods. The she is schedule to go to Alaska for the 2022 season then for the 2022/23 Australian season from Brisbane.

Thanks guys,pretty much as I thought,funny thing is our past experiences with Royal with numerous itinerary changes had us thinking that they were making things up as they go along,recent events have resulted in them doing just that!