Norwegian Encore Thermal Spa

Jenjohncourt

On 8/28/2021 at 10:54 PM, alohayall said:

For the Sep 4 sailing on the Encore, it is $249 pp if booked pre- cruise.  I believe it is an additional $20 if booked onboard (that would jive with the quotes of $269).

Pre-booking is done by phone call; not available online.

I would pre-book it because it was $269 onboard. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 11:39 AM, J0Y0US said:

It looks amazing, we are thinking about booking at a last second cruise on this ship next month in a Spa Suite possibly. How busy around the ship has it been in general? Can you get dinner reservations fairly easy? Did they ever announce or you hear how many passengers on board by chance?

It truly was AMAZING. I highly recommend doing it. I heard it was at 50% occupancy. It was so nice & it was only crowded at The Beatles show. 
You can easily make dining reservations when you board the ship. We had no trouble at all. 

• Like 2

On 8/28/2021 at 5:54 PM, alohayall said:

For the Sep 4 sailing on the Encore, it is $249 pp if booked pre- cruise.  I believe it is an additional $20 if booked onboard (that would jive with the quotes of $269).

Pre-booking is done by phone call; not available online.

This is what we paid for the October 16th sailing, booked by calling.

On 9/1/2021 at 7:25 PM, Jenjohncourt said:

I would pre-book it because it was $269 onboard. 

I wish I had known to call NCL to purchase the week long pass! Paid $269 for the week. Also, if anyone is interested in a spa massage, if you go to their spa seminar on the 1st day, they hand out a Manager’s Special massage (I think it was a 75 min massage) for $199 and if you book right then and there there was a $20off discount.

• Thanks 1

Anyone know if the spa balcony rooms include fitness classes (if they even have them now in covid times)? Also the room description says "Mandara Spa experience" and entrance to the Thermal Spa. Are the differences between these two?

On 9/4/2021 at 4:55 PM, Ms02 said:

Anyone know if the spa balcony rooms include fitness classes (if they even have them now in covid times)? Also the room description says "Mandara Spa experience" and entrance to the Thermal Spa. Are the differences between these two?

I don’t think it includes fitness classes. You may have to inquire about that. But you have full access to the thermal spa all week!