What is currently being accepted as proof of COVID-19 vaccination??

Psoque

Hi.  I apologize if there is a separate thread with this information.  We are currently scheduled to take a river cruise from Basel to Amsterdam in November of this year.  Crystal Cruises sent us an e-mail telling us to register with various countries that we will visit.  The French required us to send a scan of our CDC vaccine certificate.  Netherlands just asked us to attest that we are properly vaccinated.  I am not sure what the Swiss asked us, but I don’t recall them asking us for proof of vaccination for their online application.  Germany is asking us to register online at least 1 day before arrival, no later than 3 days before, or something like that.

I am assuming that this is still a work in progress for each of the countries, but is it the case that we need to carry our original CDC vaccination certificates with us when we fly to Switzerland for our cruise?  I have no idea what is considered an acceptable form to prove we are vaccinated.

It would be very helpful to hear from those who have already completed a river cruise in these countries.  Thanks.