Premium Plus Bev Package Questions

Morgsmom

DH has splurged for the Premium Plus Beverage package (Divina, 19 September, Caribbean).  QUESTION:  it indicates that it is good for room service, and room service drinks. Can someone please let us know if the Pizza delivery is included?  What about the  options on the room service menu that show a $7.95 fee?  n  

I get conflicting answers (what else is new) based on ship and sailing.  Does anyone have recent knowledge?  Thanks in advance.

10 minutes ago, Dgshooter said:

Looks like room service is included in the Fantastica level, so you should be good to go.

I think it's actually a little misleading. There is no room service *charge* but the room service *items* you still have to pay for.

For example, if pizza is $7.95 and there is a $3 room service fee, Bella would be charged $10.95 and Fantastica would be charged $7.95.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Morgsmom said:

But the Premium Plus Beverage package (regardless of Bella vs Fantastica) "INCLUDES" room service items.

You are correct, and I apologize for any confusion I spread.

I'm just trying to clarify what "free" room service means for Fantastica. However, the subject is clearly the PP Bev package.

MSC has made this way more confusing that it should be...