Cabin Choice

Honestman

Hi folks,

We are new cruisers and can't wait for the 2nd April to start our holiday from Scotland. The idea of cruising on the Coral Princess down to the Panama Canal is really exciting for three of us.......my wife, 14 year old son and myself.

We're in B607................Any comments would be great.

I would also be grateful for any advice for us

Welcome to the board, and I think you and your family are going to have a fantastic cruise.

To get some insights into Princess and your experience, I would suggest that you read the "Princess FAQs" Sticky near the top of the Princess Board here. Also, visit the "roll calls" area of the Cruise Critic Board to meet other people who will be on the same cruise as you.

Coral Princess is a beauty, and was designed with the Panama Canal in mind. I think the Panama Canal is one of the best itineraries available.

If you haven't done so, you might read the "sticky" above, which contains answers to almost any question you might have about Princess.

Welcome to Princess. I have been on the Coral 10 day r/t through the Canal and you are in for a treat especially cruising on the Coral and sailing through the panama Canal. As others sugggested go to the roll call section and find your cruise. It is a great way to meet other people who are on the same cruise as you. Also a sugggestion is to go the Ports of Call board, under Panama Canal, Costa Rica and other stops. There is a wealth of information there.

If you have any questions just let us know.

Marilyn

We just returned from the Coral on 2/2 and can not say enough good things about the cruise. This was our first Princess cruise and we were extremely happy with the experience. The ship was lovely, service very good, food quality, quantity and availability super and the entertainment much better than we expected. We did PC dining and never had a problem. The locks are amazing so don't miss any of the commentary as you pass through. You will be hooked after a cruise on the Coral.....enjoy.:)

Hi folks,

We are new cruisers and can't wait for the 2nd April to start our holiday from Scotland. The idea of cruising on the Coral Princess down to the Panama Canal is really exciting for three of us.......my wife, 14 year old son and myself.

We're in B607................Any comments would be great.

I would also be grateful for any advice for us

Come join us on our thread we will welcome you and your family! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=156548

I think you are down the hall from one of our group. The Dh and I are on the same deck in a bumpout B502.

Archived