Registering for covid test at pier

Wink87

13 minutes ago, NCLAlaska828 said:

Same here! I registered for the port time but I don’t see anything about the Covid testing registration. I think it’s supposed to be an email but I haven’t gotten that either…

I went back and looked under my health and safety info and there was no tab to click on. I did the online chat with NCL and they said I would get info in an email after online check in was complete. Since I just completed it, I would imagine it may take a few days for the email to come through.

2 hours ago, Wink87 said:

I went back and looked under my health and safety info and there was no tab to click on. I did the online chat with NCL and they said I would get info in an email after online check in was complete. Since I just completed it, I would imagine it may take a few days for the email to come through.

1 hour ago, NCLAlaska828 said:

Thanks for the info. I completed mine this morning so I’ll give it a few days as well. 

On our cruise, we completed our check-in 21 days prior to cruise. We got the email to register for the embarkation COVID test 19 days prior to cruise. And... we got the email to register about 5 more times before we actually got to departure day. 

Here's what the top part of the email looks like... it goes on on how to add additional family members, etc. And admonish you on the fact that if you don't follow the rules and are denied boarding, NCL will not provide a refund. 

image.png.ce2e9fe30708bf0f2d699f47eb575bf6.png

• Like 1

The process could be different for different ports/ships. I am sailing on the Gem from Miami and testing at the port is done by CVS Minute Clinic. At 21 days you may complete your NCL cruise check-in process online, which includes selecting your check-in time, registering online with CVS for the testing (through a specialized link), and watching the safety video.