cruise online check in

thecruiseexpert

I am filling out my online check in and have filled in every step, however it says that it is only 84% complete with the health and safety line not showing a green check mark. I have double checked out that area and everything is filled out along with the verification of phone and email and photo. Any body else have this issue? My cruise is for the 10/24 Bliss.

I am 17 days out and my friend and I have the same issue.  I am on the Getaway 9/23 cruise out of Rome.  I cannot get past Step 7 Health and Safety even though I've uploaded my photo, registered with EuroFins for CV testing and watched the safety video at least 5 times 😴.  The system is stuck at 65%.  I have had nothing but problems with the NCL website working out the details for this cruise.  Technical support has been less than supportive.   

1 hour ago, rbalfour said:

Did you check the little box below the video? I noticed it would allow me to move past it & finally saw the little box on the lower left below the video

I did. It still won't let me pass.  It seems like it is stuck on registering for the CV test.  I've registered but it still shows that I haven't.  

9 hours ago, JennJ99738 said:

I cannot get past Step 7 Health and Safety

It may or may not be your case, but the person I'm travelling with couldn't get the green checkmark in that section either.  I pulled it up and I had to resend verification for his email in that section.  It wasn't very clear that that was the issue.  

Worst case scenario, chat with NCL (phone call or even the online chat box).  They helped me out when my eDocs wouldn't process.

• Like 1