SKY Princess - 3D Cabin Tours - Inside, Balcony, Mini-Suite and Suite Now Available!

luv2cruzuk

Hi Everyone,

I've created 4x 3D Cabin Tours, which you might find useful. Please let me know if this is something you would use going forward? 

https://cruiseshowuk.com/tour-sky-princess-cabins-in-3d

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel, because we have the video tours of each cabin coming, along with a 'Medallion Challenge'

video and a food vlog.... not forgetting the ship tour!

See you up on deck!

David

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, texasgirl29 said:

Thank you! We are booked on the Enchanted Princess next year in a BD cabin on Dolphin deck with the extended partially uncovered balcony. Now I can see what a person above us sees from their balcony. 

Thanks, I like those deeper balconies on Dolphin deck. You have the best of both. An area covered and an area open to the elements! David

• Like 1

15 hours ago, luv2cruzuk said:

Hi Everyone,

I've created 4x 3D Cabin Tours, which you might find useful. Please let me know if this is something you would use going forward? 

Please subscribe to our YouTube channel, because we have the video tours of each cabin coming, along with a 'Medallion Challenge'

See you up on deck!

David

Great job. I was amazed/surprised to see so many European plugs. On that ship I would bring a number of adapters. 

Tom😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I’ve seen this specific 3D technology used a lot for residential leasing, but this is first I’ve seen it used for a cruise ship. Absolutely brilliant!  Please make and share as many as you can!

Thanks so much for the comments, I've had some great feedback here and on the social media channels. People really like this idea! So, yes for the time being, I will make them on each ship I go on.

Thanks again,

David

4 hours ago, trbarton said:

Great job. I was amazed/surprised to see so many European plugs. On that ship I would bring a number of adapters. 

Tom😀

Hi Tom,

Same here, I was expecting a lot more USA sockets. I do wish they had included the 3-pin UK socket.

Happy to see the USB sockets provided though.

Cheers,

David

On 9/6/2021 at 1:14 PM, luv2cruzuk said:

Hi Everyone,

See you up on deck!

David

Superb David, thank you very much.

• Like 1