Does the Encore have an Atrium with big screen?

graceinga

Hi - don't laugh but I love hanging out in the Atrium on NCL ships.  There is a bakery and a bar...comfy chairs where I can read...and entertainment comes to me while I hang out.  I'm wondering if the new Encore includes this design feature.  I know it has an Atrium based on deck plans but used in the same fashion as Atriums on other ships?  

4 minutes ago, J0Y0US said:

From what I saw it does in the videos I have been watching. Big screen, "stage" seating on two different levels.

Setting foot on the ship first time this Saturday.

I hope you have an amazing vacation!!!!!! 

hanging out all day is the only way to get  a seat there. on both BA and bliss i found it miserable trying to find a seat for an event. you gotta literally stand next to someone and hope they leave before the next show. for 4000 person ship i doubt there are 100 seats there. 

On 9/7/2021 at 4:07 PM, graceinga said:

Hi - don't laugh but I love hanging out in the Atrium on NCL ships.  There is a bakery and a bar...comfy chairs where I can read...and entertainment comes to me while I hang out.  I'm wondering if the new Encore includes this design feature.  I know it has an Atrium based on deck plans but used in the same fashion as Atriums on other ships?  

Similar to other ships. Big screen. Bar. No bakery,,, replaced with Starbucks where pastries are expensive. 
F8499DF2-855D-4C72-BAA2-649B6C29717E.thumb.jpeg.58c27aa148b165d1c6dafb2d605a391f.jpegC8EA4F7C-C01A-4B66-B60B-FC4EF6B69F6A.thumb.jpeg.59854cb2d13d820601de25150a7340eb.jpeg

61E08FC3-1A8D-45F4-8FDB-ADCA269DA392.jpeg