Hal’s list of replacement cruises

wesport

It seems our 12/5/21 18 night HAWAII cruise has been cancelled. Still waiting to hear. On the HAL site it gives the replacement cruise in 2023. In previous cancellations, when a replacement cruise is offered , did you still have the refund or FCC option also. Oh, we all just made final payment. 

Edited by wesport

• wesport changed the title to Hal’s list of replacement cruises

We got the cancellation email for our Australia cruise yesterday. They are reassigning everyone and will not be able to handle cancellations until after you receive the new confirmation. The projected date is mid-October for us.

I will cancel at that time because the new itinerary does not include ports that were important to me. New itinerary, new ship, new date. None of it works for us.

5 minutes ago, BobbiSox said:

I would like to see Hal's list. Can you say where it is? I have a hard time trying to navigate the HAL webiste. Thank you. 😊

In the press release yesterday, there is a link for view replacement cruises.

Edited by wesport
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Babr said:

We got the cancellation email for our Australia cruise yesterday. They are reassigning everyone and will not be able to handle cancellations until after you receive the new confirmation. The projected date is mid-October for us.

I will cancel at that time because the new itinerary does not include ports that were important to me. New itinerary, new ship, new date. None of it works for us.

I took screen shots of it yesterday to do the Future Cruise Listing so here you go:

1F6A4289-7F3A-42A7-81AF-E69E55586CEC.thumb.png.2435090a89e77cc37da4be1d297e0a7e.pngFCD3A0E6-7DE2-47B0-BCE8-07EE1EA9851F.thumb.png.30958f30011e19d890e58380eb58a904.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Our South America cruise has been moved to 2023. It is something we really want to do, so we most likely will still sail. Makes a long stretch with no cruising. Think this is the 3rd or 4th cruise that has been cancelled since the whole COVID thing started.