Classic Non-alcohol promo package vs premium vs Kid Beverage Package

ustasmom

My kids have the Classic non-alcohol promo package.

Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange and Coke Zero, fresh and bottled juices, premium coffees and teas, and non-premium bottled water.

Upcharge to adjust Classic N/A to Premium N/A Pkg   From*$4.80USD Adult per day

All canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca-Cola, premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and specialty waters from Vitamin Water

Or I can buy the Kid Beverage Package for the low price of $180 for the 2 of them.

This package includes:
• Smoothies
• Milkshakes
• Slushies
• Fountain Sodas
• Juices
• Bottled Water
• One mocktail flaring mixology class
• Special in cabin delight

So will upgrading them to the premium package get any non-alcoholic frozen drink? (That is if I could actually add to my cart.) 

And Captain's Club and children:

They cannot join until age 18. So does nothing count before age 18 or do I have to go back and request the points when they are old enough?

Edited by ustasmom

• ustasmom changed the title to Classic Non-alcohol promo package vs premium vs Kid Beverage Package

Can’t speak to the drinks, but my oldest son turned 18 this year. I called the captains club and they issued him a number and gave him credit for the sailings he had taken as a minor. He now has elite status. All the info was in their system; I didn’t have to present any cards or documentation. 

15 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

They should keep track of the kids points until they are 18 and then all of them will accrue at once. However it is a good idea to keep old sea pass cards just in case you need to prove that one of the kids was on a cruise that they may have not gotten the credit for.

I agree as this was what I was told previously for my minor.  I would also keep the seapass cards or invoices just in case.

4 hours ago, law chick said:

Can’t speak to the drinks, but my oldest son turned 18 this year. I called the captains club and they issued him a number and gave him credit for the sailings he had taken as a minor. He now has elite status. All the info was in their system; I didn’t have to present any cards or documentation. 

Good idea to keep the cards as Celebrity has changed their computer systems over the years. My son and daughter almost lost credit for cruises since they were not on the system. Luckily I had the proof.

Edited by dkjretired