NCL vs. Royal C. Transatlantics balcony cabin for Fall 2022

4774Papa

I have been comparing NCL TA cruises for Fall of next year with Royal C. and not finding much to cheer NCL about.

For three NCL TA cruises, 

One from Barcelona, another from Rome and another from Southampton.

Balcony cabins to run about $2200 or $2300 for the Barcelona and Rome cruises and $3800 for the Southampton cruise and that is PER PERSON.

I found far cheaper cruises on Royal, with a couple running about $1000 per person and another at $1400 per person.

Yes, NCL's includes the Free at Sea, that OBVIOUSLY is NOT FREE at all, just loaded into a too high price.

I have cruised Royal and find them to be excellent and their dining is a bit better than NCL and equal on entertainment.

I did'nt want the perks anyway, so tell me why I should pick NCL?

Yeah, NCL isn't really trying to have a competitive price there for some reason. I searched all lines for next fall transatlantic and NCL doesn't appear until Page 2 for $327 per night on the 11/27 (Rome/NYC) Getaway sailing. RCL definitely has low price if that is your greatest priority.

image.thumb.png.89ed836dea8564568b0c5025b584f26e.png

1 hour ago, pghflyer said:

Yeah, NCL isn't really trying to have a competitive price there for some reason. I searched all lines for next fall transatlantic and NCL doesn't appear until Page 2 for $327 per night on the 11/27 (Rome/NYC) Getaway sailing. RCL definitely has low price if that is your greatest priority.

image.thumb.png.89ed836dea8564568b0c5025b584f26e.png

I go with value, price AND product.   I like NCL, but have cruised Celebrity and Royal.  Celebrity now has the same problem as NCL, price bundling, they call it Always Included and their prices are even higher than NCL's now.   So, thanks for Royal.