Always Included - Should It Show On Booking Confirmation?

poffles

2 minutes ago, texanitalian said:

First time cruising with Celebrity.
My email confirmation does state “ALWAYS INC NRD”, but I do not see any reference to the package within the app on my phone.  Just curious to know if this is normal or what should I see?  I’m guessing my seapass card will have some reference to the classic package?

Your seapass should say CALL on it.

3 minutes ago, texanitalian said:

Thanks to all replies. I’m planning to carry a copy of my confirmation just in case I have any problems. 

Yes, definitely.  I always bring a printed copy.  I have only had one issue, it was with some TA OBC that did not show up onboard.   I gave my confirmation copy to Guest Relations and they fixed it for me.  I'm so glad I had my copy.

1 minute ago, micheleata said:

Yes, definitely.  I always bring a printed copy.  I have only had one issue, it was with some TA OBC that did not show up onboard.   I gave my confirmation copy to Guest Relations and they fixed it for me.  I'm so glad I had my copy.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I don’t want any unexpected charges to settle at the end of the cruise. 

On 9/13/2021 at 4:13 PM, Jim_Iain said:

My experience on the two cruises I am on now they are included in an odd way.  They list each of the perks e.g. internet and then have an offsetting credit.   Mine is a weird one as I had moved the cruise and applied a FCC

image.thumb.png.43c2a8164b7cfaa6b16e57b54aa4c287.png

Hi, It's my first Celebrity cruise trying to figure out all the AI pieces.  My booking confirmation looks like the one above for the Gratuities line.  

This line surprised me as it reads that I do not have a credit for Gratuities, but they are included in the AI package...so what am I missing?  

Thanks in advance