Faster To The Fun Oct - Dec 2021 Cancelled

Quagmire789

2 hours ago, Quagmire789 said:

Had a strong feeling it would get cancelled, received the email today that it was for our October Horizon cruise.  Oh well, guess we will try it someday.

They said that it was cancelled through December?  

I splurged and bought it for our December cruise, haven't heard anything from Carnival yet about that, although I've been expecting it to be cancelled.

1 hour ago, groundloop said:

They said that it was cancelled through December?  

I splurged and bought it for our December cruise, haven't heard anything from Carnival yet about that, although I've been expecting it to be cancelled.

The letter that I got said October - December 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

Someone on our cruise group got it for our November cruise. Most others have not. But my luggage tags no longer have FTTF on them...glad I save the original PDF 🙂 Not that it will matter at all.

Off topic, but how did you already get your luggage tags?  I'm cruising in November and don't see an option to print luggage tags on my Cruise Manager.

2 hours ago, stephanie13rown said:

Off topic, but how did you already get your luggage tags?  I'm cruising in November and don't see an option to print luggage tags on my Cruise Manager.

There is a backdoor into the information. You can search here on CC for the instructions.

No need to purchase this FTF program… With how light the ships are everyone who wants to get on the ship quickly can do so by getting to the port at 10:30. Save your money and spend it on a nice meal at the steakhouse. On my recent Horizon cruise we saw very few people enter the port terminal after 1130am. On the other side we got their at 1030 and was on the ship by 11.