On board booking Shows and Specialty Dining

sheezsmith

I’m hoping too.  This is always my biggest concern when cruise planning.  My hubby loves all the entertainment shows, but we’re generally not late night owls.  We get up early.  For now, we’re just going to plan to eat as early as possible to leave the evenings open to accommodate the show schedule.  Not ideal. 

5 minutes ago, karena1 said:

Might have changed but when on Adventure in August, did not have to make reservations for anything

We are on Freedom Friday so will see if we have to make reservations for the shows or not.

Show reservations were only available on Q and O class pre pandemic. The ice shows on Voyager and Freedom class were limited in various ways.

Edited by Biker19

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Show reservations were only available on Q and O class pre pandemic. The ice shows on Voyager and Freedom class were limited in various ways.

okay, guess we will see Friday when we board Freedom.  I just know on Adventure last month we did not have to make reservations for anything

We were just on Allure. We had UDP. They had a booth set up in Promenade to book all dining. We could see the entertainment on the App once we boarded. Once you figure out the app (there's different tabs for music, entertainment, shows, etc) you would be able to coordinate your dining and entertainment plans. I found that the app was pretty accurate. You still get the Cruise Compass in your stateroom the night before.

• Like 1

Just off Indy, and yes we booked shows first day once on board.  I think there was a paper schedule in our cabin of the show schedules, and can also be seen and booked through the app once on ship's wifi.  Booking was very easy....more challenging was arranging dining around showtimes.  Also, some shows are listed as V for vaxed only, or E for everyone.  And in main theater vaxed area was lower deck and unvaxed was upper deck/balcony area.