Constellation question -Apple store on board?

bob&france

Constellation hasn't sailed yet, so no way to be 100% sure.  We'll be on the first sailing, so if you'll remember to use the email you see in my signature line after 11/7, I will make a point of checking for you.  If you're OK with not having whatever is the most recent model, they have been stocking Apple products on other ships.

If someone on another ship that is currently sailing knows what stock looks like and will answer for their ship, that may give you an idea of what's likely to be available.

Unless you have non-refundable OBC to use up, you may be better off buying at home. I always check out prices onboard, and by time you work out the CAD conversion and take into account duty and taxes to be paid for goods over $800 CAD, it's just not worth it IMO. And as @canderson points out, what they sell tends to be older models.

On 9/18/2021 at 10:04 AM, Fouremco said:

Unless you have non-refundable OBC to use up, you may be better off buying at home. I always check out prices onboard, and by time you work out the CAD conversion and take into account duty and taxes to be paid for goods over $800 CAD, it's just not worth it IMO. And as @canderson points out, what they sell tends to be older models.

ditto this...also last several cruises I took on any Celebrity ship, there were no longer any Apple stores. Not sure about Constellation though. 

17 hours ago, Guppy99 said:

ditto this...also last several cruises I took on any Celebrity ship, there were no longer any Apple stores. Not sure about Constellation though. 

I think they got rid of the "stores" and now sell products within the new redesigned limited computer lounge spaces.

I'm just off Edge and used extra OBC to get an iPad Pro there (located next to Al Baccio).  They had laptops, speakers, accessories and older iPad models as well on sale.

Selections, however were limited as to color, choice and memory.  And just because it is "on display" doesn't mean there's one for sale I found out. 😞  

20 hours ago, Guppy99 said:

we just got off Millennium and there was indeed a brand new Apple store.  Not a lot of choices in Laptops and iPads.  We did have so much leftover non refundable OBC we bought an iPad