Italy passenger locator form

GizmoCat

Hi, can anyone please clarify if you need to fill in one of the Italian passenger locator forms if you are doing one of the NCL excursions?  I can't see anything on the NCL website although some people have been talking about them.  Thanks

14 hours ago, GizmoCat said:

Hi, can anyone please clarify if you need to fill in one of the Italian passenger locator forms if you are doing one of the NCL excursions?  I can't see anything on the NCL website although some people have been talking about them.  Thanks

We completed them for Italy, and we’ll do them again for our Harmony of the Seas cruise in October, but no-one checked anything when we got off for our shore excursion in Italy.

16 hours ago, GizmoCat said:

Just got off of the Epic on Wednesday. We had boarded in Rome, so had already filled one out Before the cruise. I can tell you though, that NCL will let you know ahead of time if you need to fill one out and they will also give you a free 30 minutes of internet on the ship to do them.

We actually got the 30 minutes twice, once for the Spanish forms and again for a new Italy one for disembarkation. I am not sure if the people who boarded in Barcelona needed to do one for their Italy excursions.

• Like 1