Great news for those from EU and UK

Beamafar

@hamrag   Didn’t want to hijack the other thread , G.

I’d forgotten which cruise you’d booked.   With restrictions being lifted in so many regions, hopefully the one affecting you will be soon, too.

I love that non-US port Caribbean itinerary and hope to do the 14 nighter when the situation becomes more stable.  We have Seashore booked from Miami next March and Europa for March the following year, so it’ll be some time before we’ll get to do it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KeepSailing said:

Waiting to see if they put restrictions on which vaccines are acceptable ... since AZ is still not approved yet in US.

Fortunately we received the Pfizer vaccine and it seems that we can now plan and look forward to Seashore next March. 

• Like 1

Just now, KeepSailing said:

That's great to hear!  It was about time the US rationalized its entry requirements.  Wishing good travels.

Cheers, KS.  I’d all but written off the cruise due to the uncertainty around whether the restrictions would be lifted and so not being able to book flights.  Looks like they’ll be reinstated and we’ll be able to book in plenty of time. 
Meanwhile we’ll be in steerage on Seashore in just over 4 weeks’ time so will be checking out the main areas of the ship in advance. 😁

• Like 1