Last Man Standing

Armymed122

At long last one of my best friends is getting married. Instead of the typical bachelor party or guys weekend, we are taking him on a cruise (Carnival Celeberty out of JAX in March. Any info on activities not to miss or weather conditions would be great.

Hi Armymed122,

What a great idea! He's blessed to have such great friends.

I think you mean the Carnival Celebration. Celebrity is a different line. It would help us to know which itinerary you are taking, or even the cruise date, so that we could offer our experiences. The Celebration does a Bahamas and a Western Caribbean itinerary from JAX in March.

Great idea!!

I would suggest that you stop on over at the Carnival Message Board and post your question there. People are VERY helpful over on that boards when it comes to suggestions for special occasions!!

Any info on activities not to miss or weather conditions would be great.

Partly cloudy, 81 with a chance of showers.:p Just kidding although I'm probably not that far off.

That's a great idea for a cruise and have no fear, the cruise line and cruisers on board will supply you guys with many activity ideas so don't worry about it, you'd be fine showing up with nothing planned at all. You should check the Carnival roll call to see what other people are planning on your cruise.

Have fun!

Your right it is the Carnival Celebration. We will be going to Freeport and Nassau. Senior Frogs is on my list, but I think we might just try and hang by the pool for the most part while in port. This OP is coming together very nicely. The bachelor's Dad and Brother have signed on along with four of his closest friends. All he know's is that he needs to bring his passport...He has no idea where we are going.

Archived