Scarlet Lady first sailing from Miami. Anything you'd like to know?...

sid_9169

43 minutes ago, LibrarianMonroe said:

Another question (I asked this on a live from as well, in case anyone recognizes it) - the covid testing was in terminal G.  Where do you get out of your cab / uber etc?  Terminal F or G? We'll have luggage to get onboard so we want to stop in the right place to drop it off.  Also, are F and G walkable for someone with a bad back?

You will get out at terminal G to perform the corona virus testing. Once your test is done, then walk next door to terminal F, go through security, then upstairs to wait for your results. When you receive the email that you're negative, then you'll do the actual check in, where they look at your passport, vaccine card, and make sure your band works. After that, it's through the tunnel to the ship. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

You will get out at terminal G to perform the corona virus testing. Once your test is done, then walk next door to terminal F, go through security, then upstairs to wait for your results. When you receive the email that you're negative, then you'll do the actual check in, where they look at your passport, vaccine card, and make sure your band works. After that, it's through the tunnel to the ship. 

Thank you so much!  Enjoy your cruise.

Would love to hear about the domestic beer availability as well. I know Sid had mentioned no drink prices seen so far....I'm hoping maybe some bars have? Especially for things like picking a glass of wine. I'd rather have the $10 twice versus 1 $20, but it is going to be a pain to have  to ask every time...I saw pricing at one point- maybe on pictures or on the UK sailing...fingers crossed someone finds prices eventually 🙂 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2021 at 7:21 PM, con3 said:

Hope you have a great cruise! We ho in February.  If you get a chsnce would love to know if they have any domestic beer (bud light, coors light etc) and also if they have captain morgan. My friends joining us are concerned . Thank you!

Connie 

". . .asking for a friend"