Antigen test at Miami Airport

doublej

Has anyone taken their rapid antigen test at the Miami airport?  Wondering how everything went.  Cruise on Nov. 27th, flying in on Friday, Nov. 26, day before is Thanksgiving.  Many local facilities closed.  Home test might need to be ordered.

I would recommend ordering the home test. While I can’t tell you Miami airport’s pricing, I can tell you that when I asked the new pop up clinic at my local airport what Covid testing would cost, it was well over $200.  They would file with insurance, but not sure that insurance will cover testing for travel.

2 hours ago, doublej said:

Has anyone taken their rapid antigen test at the Miami airport?  Wondering how everything went.  Cruise on Nov. 27th, flying in on Friday, Nov. 26, day before is Thanksgiving.  Many local facilities closed.  Home test might need to be ordered.

Definitely order the supervised home test. It will be much cheaper. Also, if you test before you leave and are positive then you won’t be spreading it on the plane. 

At this point the home tests are only available for those who live in the USA, so for us others, Miami airport sounds like a viable option.  Our cruise is on Nov 20th, so we will try to book an appointment for that morning at Miami airport before we head to the port.

Don